Triple Glazing in South Wales - Energy Saving Windows
The best in energy efficient windows
MPN supply and install triple glazing across South Wales and have built up an impressive reputation. With the cost of energy prices continuing to rise month upon month our new range of triple glazed argon gas filled windows will help your home become much more energy efficient.
There has never been a better time to get triple glazing especially if you have already insulated your cavity walls, loft and floor space, because if you ignore the windows they will become the cold spots of your house reducing its energy efficiency.
What is the difference between double and triple glazing?
- A single glazed window has a U value in excess of 5
- Older double glazed windows has a U value over 3
- Modern double glazed windows have a U value of around 1.8
- A triple glazed window has a U value of around 0.8
A triple glazed window is typically 15% more expensive than a double glazed window but offers a much better option with regard to noise reduction, security and energy efficiency of your home.
By adding an extra pane of glass and cavity in a triple glazed window it offers a significant reduction in noise pollution – so it is ideal for those living in noisy areas such as near busy roads or railway lines.
Why choose triple glazing?
- Sealed units filled with two chambers of argon gas
- Two coatings of low-emissivity (Low E) glass, which keeps the heat inside
- Warm edge technology spacer bars separate the panes of glass
- Internal glazing bead offers added security as it prevents the removal of glass from outside.
- Highest quality uPVC profile
- Established since 1994 – A family business with family values.
- No commissioned sales staff.
- Industry accredited – FENSA
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
- Individually designed and built.
- Premium materials.
Design, Planning and 10 year Guarantee
As standard with every energy efficient triple glazed window we install is a 10 year insurance backed guarantee for your piece of mind.
At MPN we work to constantly exceed expectation by delivering not only an exceptional product but by ensuring we employ the best people in the industry to deliver for our clients.
Our standards are high in every aspect of our organisation so when it comes to the client experience, we regularly get feedback complimenting us on how respectful the guys were on site, how clean and tidy they kept the site throughout the build, especially on completion and how keen they were to answer questions at every stage of the process.
We project manage each window installation from start to finish to ensure minimum disruption to your everyday life and we keep you fully informed throughout the entire process, so you remain in control.