MPN ARE A FENSA REGISTERED COMPANY CARDIFF
At MPN we are a FENSA registered company (registration number 37294) the leading body providing homeowners protection in the double glazing industry trusted by Government, Consumers, Local Authorities and Industry.
Fensa protects consumers from the cowboy’s
Fensa or the (Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme) are a specialist organisation set up by the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) and other industry bodies with Government approval to ensure that compliant windows and doors are being installed in properties in CardiffWales to comply with the Building Regulations Part L set out by the Government in April 2002.
This means that all new windows and doors have come under the scope of building regulations and they have to comply with strict thermal performance standards, and homeowners must ensure they get a certificate from their Local Authority Building Control section or have the work completed by a FENSA registered company.
Why choose a FENSA registered company?
Once the fitting of your new windows and doors have been completed we liase with Fensa who issue a certificate for your records and MPN provide you with our Network Veka 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
There is no need to apply to your local authority to obtain building regulations approval, which is time consuming and costly as it requires a visit to your home by council officers to approve your windows if they have been installed by a company that is not Fensa registered.
Why you should consider using MPN a Fensa registered company:
- Our FENSA registration number is 37294 and a FENSA building regulations certificate is sent to homeowner with every registered installation as proof of compliance.
- A FENSA approved company must provide ‘Deposit Protection’ (where a deposit is taken)
- Your property will be compliant with building regulations without the added cost, time and planning needed of arranging assessment by council officers.
- As part of FENSA all companies have a regular assessment of their performance by an independent assessment organisation.
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- MPN Windows are also approved Energy Saving Trust Licensed Retailers and members of the Government Trustmark scheme.
- Available in a range of colours and finishes