TO ENTER THE SITE CLICK ON THE IMAGE.
Click the Image above to enter the site
We’re Wales’s no.1 home improvements company.
Established since 1994, the company is owned by a husband, wife and son team; ‘MPN’ stands for Melanie, Paul and Nathan – and you can’t get much more family-oriented than that! Our sterling reputation is vitally important to us and we work extremely hard to uphold it, which explains why so many of our customers approach us based on recommendations from family and friends.
We work with homeowners throughout South Wales from Carmarthen to Swansea from Porthcawl to Cardiff where we supply and install the highest quality windows, doors and conservatories – designed to your specifications – in an efficient and cost-effective way.
We do not employ a ‘hard sell’ approach and commission based salesmen and are happy to assist and advise with absolutely no obligation.
An award winning company
MPN Windows are extremely proud winners as the best installer for Wales having been the winners for times previously is a great honour. having been recognised again as one of the best installers in Wales.
The trophy was presented at a prestigious award by snooker champion Steve Davis. The Six-Times World Snooker Champion told the MPN team: “You are competing against the best of the best – so to win ‘Best in Wales’ for a fourth time really is a fantastic achievement. Your customers obviously appreciate all your hard work.”
MPN’s trophy comes from the independent window installers’ organisation that only accepts the very best, most professional window and door companies, and then makes sure they stay the best. The results are calculated from the customer satisfaction feedback of nearly 16,000 households across Britain and Ireland: every customer of every member company for the whole year
Why you should consider using MPN a Fensa registered company:
- FENSA building regulations certificate sent to homeowner with every registered installation as proof of compliance.
- A FENSA approved company must provide ‘Deposit Protection’ (where a deposit is taken)
- Your property will be compliant with building regulations without the added cost, time and planning needed of arranging assessment by council officers.
- As part of FENSA all companies have a regular assessment of their performance by an independent assessment organisation.
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- MPN Windows are also approved Energy Saving Trust Licensed Retailers and members of the Government Trustmark scheme.
Call 0800 158 8800 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
visit one of our showrooms for a coffee and a chat or Get a quote